GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Happyhugo is operated by Mountberg Ltd a a company based at 67 Limassol Avenue, Vision Tower, Floor 2, Aglantzia, 2121, Nicosia, Cyprus, under gaming Licence number 1668/JAZ issued by Curacao eGaming, authorised and regulated by the Government of Curacao.
- Happyhugo reserves the rights to change the terms & conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Terms & Conditions are in effect as soon as they are published on this page but will never retroactively affect the bonus promotions. However, it is the player’s responsibility to check the terms & conditions regularly and prior to claiming any bonuses and making any bets in Happyhugo.
- My Account
- To be able to play real money games on Happyhugo, an account must be opened.
- The minimum age for opening an account is 18-years old.
- Players residing in the countries that are not available in the registration page cannot register an account and play with Happyhugo
- Only one account per person is allowed (one name, one account, one IP address). If the individual has more than one account this is called “multi-accounting” which is highly forbidden and in such instances all those accounts will be closed immediately.
- If multiple players wish to play in our Happyhugo from a shared computer environment (dormitories, fraternities etc.), we strongly suggest they all contact our support before making multiple accounts to avoid unnecessary security procedures.
- Account verification
- All accounts need to be verified for age verification, fraud prevention, payment processing, promotion restrictions, account closure, etc.
- In order to withdraw the player must submit copies of all the following personal documents:
- Copy of a personal identification document (ID, driver’s license, or passport)
- Copy of a utility bill (gas, electric, water, telephone – must not be older than 2 months) with name and address as registered in player’s Happyhugo account
- An additional authorisation form for credit card and documents may be requested from the Finance department
- Please send copies of your personal documents through our LiveChat or via email to cashier@Happyhugo.com
- Minimum withdrawal amount is 80 €/£/$ , unless explicitly stated otherwise in Terms & Conditions of the specific promotion.
- All deposits must be wagered at least once before the player is able to withdraw any balance
- Successful withdrawals will be paid back to the player’s original method of deposit. If the deposit method account does not support a pay out, or if the pay out is not possible for whatever reason, withdrawals will be paid to the player via any payment method used by a player to deposit in Happyhugo in the past.
- In special cases, usually to prevent money laundering, the cashier will reserve the right to pay the player’s withdrawal via any method even if the player requested otherwise. Withdrawal requests to credit cards which are not refundable will be either issued to an e-wallet of player’s choice or via Wire Transfer. In this case all processing fees are the player’s responsibility.
- Due to restrictions of the payment processor the minimum withdrawal amount processed via Wire Transfer is 500 €/$/£/CHF/4500kr. For transactions within EU the minimum withdrawal amount processed with Wire Transfer is 100€/$/£/CHF/900kr. Maximum withdrawal amount processed to a player is 20000 €/$/£/CHF/krn per month or 5000 €/$/£/CHF/krn per week, unless otherwise specified in the promotional Terms & Conditions, where exceptions can be made to players with a higher VIP status.
- If withdrawal is limited (in the case that the player wins with a Free Signup Bonus for instance), any balance over the maximum allowed amount will be removed from the player’s account after the withdrawal is requested.
- Should a player attempt to withdraw before the wagering has been completed, the bonus and any potential winnings derived from the bonus will be forfeited.
- Happyhugo reserves the right to refuse or withhold any bonus amounts or winnings if the player’s deposited funds were cancelled or denied by the payment service.
- Happyhugo finance department may take up to two (2) business days in order to process the withdrawal, after all the requested account verification documents are received and confirmed.
- Anti-Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism Due Diligence
- We are subject to anti-money laundering and funding of terrorism laws and must in this regard perform due diligence on customers.
- The player hereby acknowledge that we shall use the information obtained from him for our due diligence obligations to conduct public searches and perform checks in order to verify the information provided to us.
- Whilst we are carrying out our due diligence measures, the player may be allowed to continue using his account. However, he will not be allowed to affect any withdrawals from such account until our verification procedures are completed.
- Where we are unable to conclude our due diligence obligations because we have not received the required information from the player or we are otherwise unable to verify the identity, no activity may be undertaken from the account and the account will be blocked and/or terminated. In such event, we shall return any Deposit Funds present in the account at the time of blocking and/or termination except where it is necessary for us to delay or withhold payment of all or some of the player funds to comply with our legal obligations.
- We reserve the right to ask for additional information and documentation to fulfil our due diligence obligations, and any communication for the provision of information/documentation is not to be deemed as being a final communication in this regard.
- If we become aware or suspect that the information provided by the player is materially false, we shall cancel the registration and take such other steps as may be required by us under law. We will not pay out any winnings in such circumstances.
- Responsible Gaming
6.1 The player may choose at his discretion to limit the amount that is allowed to deposit, lose and/or wager during any day period selected. If the player reaches this limit, he will not be able to deposit / place any bet until the summation of the bets, including the one that he is trying to perform, made the day in the time period selected, until the set-day limit passes.
6.2 The player may at his discretion choose to set a maximum session time during which he is allowed to be logged in at the Website. After this period has expired, he will be logged out of the site and any game in progress is stopped.
- The player may at his discretion choose to limit his ability to access the Account (log in) for indefinite time in which the account will not be accessible again.
6.4 The player may choose to limit his ability to access the Account (log in) for a time period of his choice, during which his account will not be accessible and the remaining funds will be frozen. The player will be able to use them after the expiration of the time period defined or he can request to be transferred back to his bank account.
- All limitations mentioned above can be set by the player through the account ‘Cashier’ ‘Limits’ section on our portal.
- Any self-exclusion request would be valid for the brand the player is currently a member of (for example WWW.HAPPYHUGO.COM) only and does not include other sites operated by us.
- All restrictions and exclusions shall immediately become effective upon inserting and confirming the settings in his account ‘Cashier’ ‘Limits’ section on our portal. If the player wishes to remove a restriction or a limit set by him, he will have to request a new limit in “Cashier” “Limits’ section in our portal and such change shall take place after 24 hours after the request has been received by the Website support.
- Data Protection
- We hereby warrant to adopt adequate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of our systems and the integrity of data transmitted on our Website. You hereby warrant to take reasonable measures to ensure the security of your systems and the integrity of data transmitted to us.
8.1 The player may contact our customer service on support@Happyhugo.com and according to the instructions located at the Website to give us any complaints regarding our services.
8.2 Complaints are handled by the support team and escalated in the organization if required. The player shall be informed about the state of the complaint to a reasonable level.
8.3 The Player has the right to bring unresolved disputes to Curacao eGaming via email@example.com
8.4 For further information about the Authority, please visit www.curacao-egaming.com
9. Governing Law
9.1 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of Curacao.
The parties agree that any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of Curacao.
10. Net-Ent Games restrictions
The following territories are restricted for NetEnt games: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Cambodia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Guyana, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Lao, Myanmar, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Serbia, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Bulgaria, Canada, Estonia, Italy, Mexico, Romania, United States of America and The United Kingdom.
In addition to the above it is not permitted to offer Guns & Roses, Jimi Hendrix & Motörhead in the following countries: Australia, Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Universal Monsters (Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolf Man, Creature from the Black Lagoon and The Invisible Man) and Scarface can only be played in the following countries: Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Croatia, Macedonia, Turkey, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.